Wednesday, November 25, 2009

T Minus Seven Days


With just a week to go until my scheduled induction, we are officially in the homestretch. I haven't written a lot about my pregnancy, mostly because I haven't had a whole lot of time to really focus on it. Like most second-time moms, the books I poured over the first time around have mostly sat idle on my nightstand and many of the weekly emails I received from babycenter.com went unread. Don't get me wrong, I still find the process incredibly amazing and intriguing, there's just only so much I can do in any given day!


At this point, I'm feeling pretty terrible and looking forward to crossing the finish line. I don't mean to complain -- complianing about being pregnant is like winning an Olympic medal and complaining about the training. Pregnancy is certainly a privelage and a blessing, but I've had enough! At this point - given the sleepless nights, back aches, leg cramps and uncomfortable clothes, I'm ready to get the show on the road!
Here are a few snapshots that document my growing belly. The first is from June. I remember feeling prematurely huge. Ha - I'd kill to look like that again!
September:

November:

Posted by Picasa

No comments: