Friday, January 8, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Despite the snow and frigid temps, we were busy this week! We hit up story time on Monday and drove circles around Wrigley Field on Tuesday. We literally drove around the ballpark about 6 times, so if you’re ever wondering where the Harry Caray or Ernie Banks statues are located, talk to Sam. He’s also very adept at pointing out the red marquee, the rooftop bleachers and the corner of the scoreboard.

On Wednesday we met Scabbers the rat at the Nature Museum and we had our first Wiggleworms music class today. Elliott continues to sleep away most days, waking up at about 4 p.m., just in time for Sam's bathtime.

My ability to power through the sleep deprivation continues to amaze me, and I’m just waiting for the bottom to fall out. Little Elliott gets really congested in the early morning hours, so while he typically sleeps from midnight until 3, after that we’re up for at least a few minutes every hour on the hour. With Sam ready to rock and roll by 7, it can make for some rough mornings (and anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not generally a morning person). The pediatrician has assured me the congestion will get better as Elliott grows, so I’m just trying to take it one night at a time.

Stay warm this weekend!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: