Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Fun


Another fun weekend has come and gone. We took in the Cubs/Twins game on Friday with my parents and a few other relatives. The highlight: sunny skies, temps in the 70s and great seats. The lowlight: having ketchup splattered all over me and watching the Cubs let the Twins walk all over them. Still, not a bad way to spend a gorgeous summer day.

The rain came back on Saturday, but the sun pushed its way back into the picture today, so we spent the majority of our day outside. We started out with a walk along Lake Michigan and then cut back through Lincoln Park and the zoo on our way home. I forgot the camera, so I have nothing to show for the adventure, but we did snap a few photos at the end of the afternoon. It doesn’t capture any of our fun activities, but if a dirt-filled, ice cream-stained face doesn’t prove you’ve had a fun day, I don’t know what does.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: