Sunday, February 22, 2009

T Minus Two Weeks

The countdown to vacation is officially on! We have less than two weeks to go until we're basking in the warm, sunny weather (phew). The prep is underway too - we're testing out life jackets and investing in a mound of summer clothes, including the teeny tiniest little sandals! It definitely helps as Old Man Winter paid a visit to Chicago again this weekend and it no longer has the allure it did in December. Although with Sam's excitement about snow boots and shoveling, it's hard not to enjoy it a little bit.

Side note - I had a birthday this week and it was one of those fabulous days that left me thinking, "I love my life!" I didn't do anything extravagent, but I definitely fell asleep with a smile on my face. Thanks to everyone who reached out with well wishes.

No comments: