Friday, February 26, 2010

Good as Gold

I went back to work earlier this week, but before I did, we took some time to make our own Olympic medals. Sam's been doing some "speed skating" around the kitchen, so I thought it was only appropriate. Elliott wasn't exactly sure what to make of the whole thing as evidenced by the look on his face in this picture.

Speaking of the Olympics, I will always view the winter games as a bit of a measurement tool. I was in Torino in 2006, so seeing all of the coverage out of Vancouver has brought back a lot of memories and made me think about all that's changed since then. In the past four years, we've lived in two houses and driven two cars, I've held two jobs and had two kids. A constant? I still spend my workdays thinking about fast food!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: